Qstarz BT-Q1000XTM Mileage GPS Data Logger
BT-Q1000XTM, a specially-designed GPS Mileage logging solution, is suitable device for Tax report, Business or Fleet management. Easy to process and monitor expanse and mileage reimbursements. No monthly subscription fees required. BT-Q1000XTM is a very convenient and easily-operated tool to make your business efficient.
• Adopt MTK II latest chipset with high sensitivity -165dBm and 66-Channel tracking
• Ultra lower power consumption up to 42hrs operation
• Less than 15-Sec. A-GPS fix support: download almanac data to realize faster TTFF and positioning under warm start
• Stand-Alone travel recorder to log up to 400,000 records (*1)
• POI button design to record your point of interest immediately
• 3-level Switch for easily switch Travel Recorder to LOG or NAV (Navigation + Log) mode
• Raise beeper function to notice some status of device
• Integrate Vibration sensor to smartly manage power saving and waypoint saving (*2)
• Support Time schedule function to automatically start logging and stop logging by setting multiple time interval in specific or periodic date per requirement(*3)
• Support Speed Alarm function to prompt over speed status by beeping sound
• Update Rate 1~5Hz changeable by utility provide d (receiving 5Hz update rate only, logging only 1Hz maximum)
• G-Mouse + Bluetooth in one: wired and wireless GPS receiver
• Fast Position Fix ,Cold start 35s, Warm start 33s,Hot start 1s
• Personal/Portable Navigation (PDA, Smartphone, PC, etc.)
• QZSS, DGPS(WAAS+EGNOS+MSAS) support
*1 The waypoints would be decreased when the more options of Log Format are selected
*2 Vibration sensor will detect movement status. When detecting device is not moving more than 10 minutes, it will enter sleeping mode and stop logging for saving power and waypoints. Please shake the device to wake it up.
*3Time Schedule is functioned when you have set Log schedule via software and switch device to NAV mode.
• Record mileage log and create mileage report automatically
• Manage date, mileage, cost records, and expanse records
• Easy to process, monitor expanses and mileage reimbursements
• Multi-user access & database structure for easy operation
• No monthly subscription fees to save cost
Auto search corresponding start/end address
• Database structure to collect and import/exportl track data easily
• With built-in Google Map, Multi-language support, and Visualization UI
• Auto track split function helps you organize your travel path
• Support Track Edit function allowing you to remove unnecessary waypoints
• Output your travel record as GPX / PLT / CSV / NMEA / Google Earth file format.
• Support GeoTagging function for digital photo and generate KMZ file easily
GPS configurable for Beeper, Vibration sensor, Time schedule setting
Sample Data Downloads:
Q1 What's the difference between NAV and LOG?
A1 NAV : BT-Q1000XTM can be used to navigate with handheld devices (PDA / Smartphone / Laptop), but the data log function is disabled. LOG : BT-Q1000XTM can be used to record your travel path and for navigation simultaneously.
Q2 I lost my travel charger and battery. Where can I find replacements for both?
A2 DC Input range of BT-Q1000XTM is 4.5~5.5V. You can use a travel charger which support DC output range from 4.5~5.5V. You can also use a common mini USB cable to charge your unit via the PC. Besides, the battery for BT-Q1000XTM is compatible with Nokia phone series. The battery model is BL-5C.
Q3 How can I know if my memory is full?
A3 If you see the orange GPS light is turning from orange to solid red, then it means the memory is full.
Q4 Can the logged data be downloaded by Bluetooth?
A4 Actually it's okay for Q1000XTM to download data via Bluetooth interface. However, since it is not stable and may have lower download performance than USB interface, we don't officially admit this feature.
Q5 How can I adjust my device to 5Hz mode of update rate?
A5 Please download the tool ”QstarzGPSView”, from our website to adjust setting.
Q6 My navigation software does not support baud rate 115,200. How can I make it work via USB interface with Qstarz GPS?
When Qstarz GPS is connected via USB interface, the baud rate is fixed and should be set to 115200. If your software does not support this baud rate, please connect the device via Bluetooth interface whose baud rate is changeable.
Q7 When I use QTravel Software to read log from device, it appears "No Data in Device." Why?
Q1000XTM will not log invalid GPS data (GPS with no fix). So please make sure to log valid GPS data under open sky environment. If the logger still cannot log, please perform a reset in QTravel SW -> Config GPS.
Q8 How can I set the time schedule function?
Please set the time schedule function from Qravel->ConfigGPS->Schedule. Select the schedule you want, and change device switch to “NAV” mode. It will enter into sleep mode after 10 mins for saving power, and it will only wake up and start to record data when the time meets your preset time schedule.
Q9 Will your device work with the iPad or iPhone?
Our device can support iOS by "Jailbreak" the iPhone/iPad and use the application “Roqy” to connect external Bluetooth GPS antenna to your iPhone/iPad. Please refer to the website below : http://www.roqy-bluetooth.net/wp/
Q10 Is there any way to get the software for a Mac?
All of our software does not support mac OS.
The alternative way is using the following third party software.
Download log data:
Q11 Could you provide a Linux driver?
So far all of our software does not support Linux platform. However, there is a third party software which is Linux compatible with our products. Below link is for your reference:http://www.bt747.org/de/install
Q12 How can I change the NMEA sentence?
Please download the tool, QstarzGPSView, from Qstarz website to adjust NMEA sentence.
Q13 How can I transmit log file to an Android phone via Bluetooth? It is able to pair but cannot connect.
Please download free software ”Bluetooth GPS” and “Mytrack” from Android Market. Download the data files via Bluetooth from BT-1000XTM to your android smart phone .Please reference the website below:
Q14 What does the “drift function” mean?
The “Drift” function is to correct the way points by deleting the low speed way points.
Q15 Why the track recorder’s recorded track points is far away from the actual position?
The drift point may be caused by slow speed or when you stay at a fix position for a while.
Q16 I get a message that says "FAILED TO CONNECT GPS MODULE. “ Can you help?
Please Check connection COM port at Windows Device Manager -> Com&LPT -> GPS USB…..or CP210X…… And Manually select connection COM port at Software>Config GPS and test again.
Q17 I am having trouble to Upload AGPS data. What can I do?
Please download QstarzGpsView from Qstarz website and download AGPS from Setup ->Update AGPS
Q18 How can I geotag my photos?
The GPS real time is based on UTC/GMT+0 times. What you have to do is to change UTC/GMT to your local time zone by selecting Display time zone in software. And set the correct local time with your camera. When you import the pictures from your camera, the photo time will be synchronized automatically with the local time.
Q19 How can I set the time on the GPS unit?
Sorry, you could not set the GPS time. All of our GPS products is using the universal UTC/GMT time.
It means no matter where you use the device, the GPS time will be the same (UTC/GMT time) and the GPS device time could not be changed or modified.
Q20 How can I turn off the buzzer?
Please turn off the buzzer from QTravel ->Config GPS and uncheck the “Turn on buzzer” function.
Q21 How can I turn off the Vibration Detector?
Please disable the Vibration Detector from Software->Config GPS->uncheck “Turn on Vibration Detector”
Q22 Why am I getting the Google Maps API error message pop up and cannot use the map function, what can I do?
A22 Please download and update to the latest version of the software from our website to solve this problem.