Columbus V-800+ USB GPS Data Logger (Mark II)
The best choice for car GPS data Logger
Very easy to use
step1: Plug the car charger into the cigarette lighter outlet
step2. Connect the V-800+ to the car charger, the device starts to fix position an log the tracks automatically.
1. Built in high sensitivity MTK3339 GPS chipset, 66channels, high sensitivity -165 dBm, lower power consumption.
2. Built in advanced EPS2 Technology, positioning accuracy of 2.0m*, and improve the drift.
3. Supports up to 10Hz refresh rate, standard NMEA-0183 V3.01 data protocol.
4. Users can modify the output sentences, refresh rate and baud rate.
5. With the Prolific PL2302 USB interface, it is easy to operate and plug and play.
6. LED indicator for GPS fix or not fix.
7. Compact design, high durability, super-cohesive magnetic for mounting on the car.
8. Built-in backup battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
9. For Car navigation, Marine navigation, Fleet management, Tracking System, Mapping device application and Mobile device application.
*Proprietary EPS2 (Enhanced Positioning System by Columbus) technology, up to 2.0m positioning accuracy with DGPS.