Qstarz BT-Q1300ST 5Hz Ski GPS Data Logger
The latest BT-Q1300ST is integrated eXtreme 5Hz Log feature to excellently perform high speed sports activities such as Skiing. With this tiny design, it's the most suitable Sports companion which can record your sports, and through QSports software you can analyze sports, calculate calories, monitor personal health and project training plan.
Additionally, QSports is enhanced by adding Skiing Track Timing Analysis. You can analyze Ski Track by manually define Start point, Finish point and Split point. Then you can get detail Skiing information: Avg/Min/Max speed by each lap, Sector time (the time from one split point to another), Split time (the cumulative time from start point to split point), and point current speed.
• Adopt the latest MTK II chipset with high sensitivity -165dBm and Super High 66-Channel tracking
• Stand-Alone Sports recorder to log up to 200,000 records (*1)
• Slim, Thin, Li ght, and Stylish design, only 62L x 38W x 7H (mm)
• Lower power consumption up to 10hrs for travel recording
• Less than 15-Sec. AGPS fix support for faster positioning
• Support 5Hz Log for eXtreme Sports to log up to 5 times per second (Default 1Hz and changeable to 5Hz by utility provided)
• G-Mouse + Bluetooth in one: wired and wireless GPS receiver
• One button touch to activate Power, LOG, and POI easily
• Support POI push to memorize your favorite location immediately
• Fast Position Fix ,Cold start 35s, Warm start 33s,Hot start 1s
• Personal/Portable Navigation (PDA, Smartphone, PC, etc.)
• DGPS(WAAS+EGNOS+MSAS) support
*1 The waypoints would be decreased when the more options of Log Format are selected.