You may return/exchange our products (excluding software) within 14 days of purchase. Returns/exchange are subject to a 15%,
$10 minimum, restocking fee, whichever is greater. The product must be in good condition(For example: not broken or
scratched). Shipping charge is not refundable.
- GPSWebShop cannot accept return/exchang on software product under any circumstances.
- Items in bulk order (quantity 5 or more in 1 order) are final sale & not refundable.
- Items sold in reseller's price are final sale & not refundable.
- You must pay shipping charges for all shipments from you to GPSWebshop.
- Ship your device(s)to GPSWebShop using the carrier of your choice. Please use a method with ability to trace shipment.
GPSWebshop is not responsible for shipments for which the carrier cannot provide proof of delivery.
- If the problem of the product is confirmed, GPSWebshop will pay for shipment of repaired/replacement
products from GPSWebshop to you. If the product has no problem, we will charge shipping cost to ship the product
back to you.
- GPSWebshop is not responsible for loss or damage during shipment. We suggest that you purchase freight insurance on
1) Request an RMA number from info@GPSWebshop.com
2) Our support staff will provide you with the RMA number and instructions for returning the package. You must clearly note
the RMA number on the outside of your package. Any return not possessing an RMA number on the package will be
returned to sender.
3) The returned product must contain all original components, literature, and packaging in the same saleable condition in
which it was received.
Refunds for returns will cover product amount and any sales taxes charged less a 15% restocking fee. Refunds will not be
made for any shipping charges. Returns not meeting above requirements may be subject to a restocking fee equaling 25%
of the price paid. Damaged merchandise, cosmetically or otherwise, is subject to a restocking fee on
a case-by-case basis (up to 100%). Orders cancelled before being shipped are not subject to restocking fees; if an order
has already shipped, it is the purchaser's responsibility to accept the shipment and return the order per our Return Policy.
Orders that are refused at the designated shipping address may incur a shipping and handling fee. 14 day time period
begins at time of delivery of shipment according to UPS/Canada Post scanned delivery time, UPS/Canada Post time
standards for delivery to your area. Returns for manufactured defects must first be authorized; please contact
info@GPSWebshop.com if you believe you have a product with a manufactured defect or if you have any questions or
concerns. If an item covered by warranty is no longer available for repair or replacement, a product exchange will be issued.
Please allow us up to 15 (FIFTEEN) business days (excluding Holidays and Weekends) from the time we receive your
package to process your return. This time period will not interfere with your 14 day money-back guarantee.