Columbus V-800(Mark III) multi-constellation usb GNSS receiver (1-10Hz, 2.0 meters accuracy)
V-800 MarkIII(3rd generation) is a professional and cost-effective GNSS Receiver,
It is fully compatible with the previous products (V-800 and V-800MarkII), V-800 MarkIII has added multi-constellation systems: GPS, GLONASS and Beidou, ensuring fast speed positioning ability in any area.
V-800 MarkIII is designed to be rugged and durable with low power consumption. It is suitable for navigation, time service, network optimization, fleet management, driving record, surveying and mapping, etc.
- Built in high sensitivity chipset, supports multi-constellation of GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou, at the same time to ensure fast positioning in any area.
- Built in advanced EPS 4th Technology, positioning accuracy up to 2.0m*, and improve the drift.
- Support up to 10Hz update rate, standard NMEA-0183 data protocol.
- User-definable parameters: GNSS system, baud rate, NMEA sentences and update rate, etc.
- With the Prolific PL2302 USB interface, it is easy to operate and plug and play.
- The LED indicator displays the GNSS status.
- Compact design, high durability, super-cohesive magnetic for mounting on the car.
- Built-in backup battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
- For navigation, time service, network optimization, fleet management, surveying and mobile device application.
* Proprietary EPS4 (Enhanced Positioning System 4th Gen by Columbus) Technology, which can achieve an accuracy of up to 2.0 meters (CEP50%). Minimize the drift in the static state, while improving the dynamic tracking.
V-800 MarkIII promotes environment-friendly design and manufacture. Its circuit board has passed EU ROHS Directives, FCC and CE certified, and does not contain these six hazardous substances, i.e. lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls and Polybrominated diphenylether.
The packing box is firmer, lighter and more compact so as to reduce energy consumption during transportation.
Interface: USB 2.0 (PL2303 USB-to-Serial Bridge Controller)
Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C / 14°F to 122°F
Power Consumption: 5V, 50mA, 250mW
Certificates: FCC, CE RoHS
Size and Weight: