Columbus V-1000 GPS Data Logger + Barometric Pressure, Altitude, Speed & Temperature Data Logger
Columbus V-1000 GPS, Barometric Pressure, Altitude, Speed & Temperature Data Logger (POI Navigation, GPS-time, Windows, MacOS and Linux Compatible)
- POI navigation. Provide full-time and all-weather POI (Point Of Interest) navigation,16 direction arrows and 16pcs POI.
- Six logging modes. "Walking", "Running", "Cycling", "By car", "By plane" and "User defined".
- 1.5 inch OLED display screen, easy-to-read design to read under strong light.
- Unique design for runners with "one-button" initiating running tracks.
- Interchange of multiple formats. Formats of original tracking files: CSV, GPX and GPS
- USB fast-reading design. The tracking files are named with date and time.
- Geotagging. Suitable for all brands of digital cameras available in the market.
- Equipped with barometric and temperature sensor, measure the altitude more accurately.
- Provide time of sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset.
- Brand new track tool “TimeAlbum Pro”, compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux. New Google Maps/Satellites view.
- Vehicle-mounted auto ON/OFF function, no need of manual power management.
- MTK3339 GPS chipset with high-performance integrated with EPS (Enhanced Position System) by Columbus.
- Only 1 second of deviation in 100,000 years.
- Attached a meticulously-woven NATO watchband.
Please download and experience the original tracking files recorded by V-1000:
Sensitivity better than -165dBm
Built-in active antenna
Cold Start: 35 seconds
Warm Start: 32 seconds
Hot Start: 1 second
Reacquisition: <1 second
Non DGPS (Differential GPS): 3.0m/CEP(50%) 5.0m/CEP(95%)
With DGPS corrected (EGNOS / WAAS): 1.5m/CEP(30-50%)
*with EPS3 technology
Latitude: (0.000001 degree)
Longitude: (0.000001 degree)
Altitude: -1,000 ~ 18,000 meters -3280 ~ 59000 ft (1 meters / 3ft)
Speed: 0 ~ 1,850 km/h; 0~1180 mi/h (0.1km / 0.1mi)
Heading: 0 ~ 359 (1 degree)
Pressure: 300 ~ 1100 hpa (0.1 hpa)
Temperature: -20 ~ +50 °C; -68 ~ 50 °F (1° C / 1°F)
Walking (calorie, steps, distance, duration)
Running (calorie, pace, distance, duration)
Cycling (calorie, pace, distance, duration)
By Car (points, distance, duration))
By plane (points, distance, duration)
User Defined (by times, by distance with speed mask)
Power and Battery
Built-in 500mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
Sensor mode: 1 week; GPS mode: 16 hours
Charging time: Approx 2.5 hours
Power Supplies: 5V 300mA
* When the "Screen off" starts up.
Mac: OS X v10.7 or later
PC: Windows 7 or later
Linux: 2.6.12 or late
The "Time Album Pro" software is compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS
- V-1000 Wearable GPS Data Logger
- Micro-USB Cable
- Watch Strap (22mm, NATO Standard)
- Quick Start