GiSTEQ TripBook GPS Mileage Data Logger (Vehicle Charger included)
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Recommended replacement products are :
GiSTEQ TripBook TB-100 is a complete GPS mileage tracking solution that provides convenient mileage data logging. For people who work on-the-go and don’t have time to do mileage recording, TripBook can do it for you more accurately and quickly. It has no built-in battery, all you need is to plug it in to your car and it's ready to track. Not only can it be used for personal reasons, but it is also suitable for business and fleet management. TripBook is a value-added product that makes life easier and more efficient.
- Capture mileage details anytime and anywhere with a USB-Drive-size GPS device
- Create mileage reports automatically
- Maintain date, mileage, and cost records, etc.
- Support trip merging, splitting, and exporting
- Easy to process and monitor expenses and mileage reimbursements
- Review employees' travel information for making better business decisions
How does it work?
- The device keeps track of your location and records your mileage as you go.
- At the end of your trip, trip logs can be downloaded into PC for archives.
- Mileage reports can be created automatically based on the records.
- Comprehensive reports can help make better business decisions and therefore save time and money.
- 65 channels satellite tracking
- Cold/Warm/Hot start time: 29/10/1 seconds
- Superior sensitivity: -160dBm tracking
- Update Rate: 1 Hz (max)
- Dynamics: 4G (39.2 m/sec2)
- Dimension: 2.89 in (L) x 1.06 in (W) x 0.39 in (H)
- Support standard NMEA-0183 at 4800/9600/19200/38400 bps
- GPS protocol: NMEA +0183 - GGA, GSA, GSV, GLL, RMC, VTG, ZDA
- DATUM: WGS84 (User Definable)
- Support AGPS
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS) support
- 2MB flash memory for data logging, with 16 bytes binary data per record that stores up to 250K
- Logging data interval programmable: by time (1 second ~ 30 mins) or distance (2 ~ 65535 meters)
- Data tag (start, stop) can be set by user, maximum 250 sections
- Support G-mouse function
Position: 5m CEP without SA
Velocity: 0.1m/sec, without SA
Time: +/- 50ns synchronized to GPS time
- Operation Limits: Altitude <18,000 m or Velocity < 515 m/s
- Operating Temperature: -40 degrees celsius to 85 degrees celsius; Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
- USB 2.0
- USB powered
- Power Consumption <42 mA (1Hz standard version)
- Trip Records can be exported to KML, GPX and NMEA format
- Mileage reports can be exported to Excel and PDF format
1 GPS USB Dongle
1 Software CD
1 USB cable
1 Vehicle adapter for the GPS unit