i-Blue 747 Bluetooth GPS Receiver With 16Mb Push to Log Data Logger (Auto On/Off, 32 Channels, WAAS, Bluetooth GPS, USB GPS & Google Integration)
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Recommended replacement products are :
* With 16Mb memory for 100,000 way points records.
* Dual mode for both Data record and Navigation.
* Come up with a push button for recording data manually (Push to log).
* Users can record the data by setting the interval of time, distance and speed.
* The recorded data can be played as a track on the Google Map.
* Use as USB or Bluetooth GPS Receiver
- Technology: 32-channel, MTK chipset
- Sensitivity: -158dBm minimum
- Time to First Fix (TTFF) : < Average 1/33/36 sec. (Hot/Warm/Cold start)
- Output Message : NMEA 0183 v3.01 (Default: GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC;
Optional: VTG, GLL)
- Accuracy : Without aid: 3.0m 2D-RMS <3m CEP(50%) without
SA(horizontal) DGPS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS):2.5m
- Power Supply: 5V
- Power Consumption : 42mA
- Battery: 1000mAH Lithium battery
- Dimension: 46.5 x 72.2 x 20mm
-Blue 747 with battery x 1
-USB cable x 1
-USB Car Charger x 1
-USB AC Charger x 1
-Manual CD x 1