Wintec G-Trender WSG-1000 Waterproof Sport Bluetooth GPS Data Logger (LCD, Barometer, Electronic Compass, Dual Interface - USB/Bluetooth)
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Recommended replacement product is :
Wintec G-Trender WSG-1000 integrates high-sensitivity GPS receiver, barometric altimeter and electronic compass, also provides not only a large LCD showing various dynamical information but also the data logger supporting the off-line tracking. It is the best companion for sport and recreation.
- Simultaneously supports GPS Data (NMEA message) via Bluetooth and USB interfaces.
- Records unlimited number of tracks and routes (up to the free built-in memory space)
- Provides real time info on latitude, longitude, direction, speed and time.
- Electronic compass and Barometer built-in! -- no more inaccurate altitude reading by relying on altitude info from GPS data.
A destination (Mark) direct navigation (Make and save a location as your destination by TMX or G-Trender itself, and G-
Trender will show you the direction to find the specified location.)
- Supports instant position of the sun, sunrise/sunset and the monthly phase of the moon.
Supports multi-language (English and Traditional Chinese at present), Metric / Imperial system and Fahrenheit /
- Supports My Training on distance, time, average speed, max. speed and max. attitude.
- Large backlit LCD screen provides various useful information without using a computer.
- Periodical LED function.
- Support over speed warning.
- Supports over speed alert / warning (user-configurable speed limit)
- Fully ruggedized and waterproof (IPX5) design is perfect for extreme sports and outdoor use.
- Supports GeoTagging (click to learn more...), showing tracks on Google Earth / Google Maps, etc...
[Free] Firmware upgradeable via PC. So, your Wintec G-Trender is always updated with the latest features and
improvements. (From time-to-time, Wintec releases updates to improve or fix application features).
- Battery BL5C rechargeable lithium-ion(Nokia type, typical 1100mA)
- Power Consumption Depends on each states.
- States 1: 50mA (simple log mode, Shut off the LCD)
- States 2: 60mA (normal mode, Bluetooth disable)
- States 3: 75mA (Bluetooth enable)
- Power Consumption for back light:25mA
- Memory Size: 2M bytes(Max. on 130,000 way-point, depends on the memory scheme of F/W)
- Operation Temperature -20~50C
- IC: uBlox 0625
- Accuracy: 2.5m CEP (Stand-Alone, S/A off)
- Time to First Fix:34s (Cold Start)
- Acquisition Sensitivity: –142 dBm
- Tracking Sensitivity: –158 dBm
- SBAS Supported.
- AGPS Supported.
- Output Power:CLASS 2 (about 10 meter)
- Service:SPP Slave
- Barometric Altimeter
- Pressure range 300 ... 1100 hPa (+9000 ... -500 m)
- Resolution ±0.06 hPa (0.5 m) internal
- Electronic Compass
- Measuring magnetic field range : ±300uT
- Resolution < 0.6uT/count